Friday, June 27, 2008

Brussels 2008


Never thought I would end up in Brussels, Belgium at some point in my life but here we are! Bob and I have been living in Brussels since January 2007 and just decided to start a blog to share our experiences with our friends and family. Belgium is a beautiful country and we are definitely enjoying life here... aside from how expensive it is, but that is another matter not having anything to do at all with how wonderful it is to be in Europe. I wanted to include a picture with this introduction and the most recent that I found was this one which was taken in Frankfurt, Germany last month. Yes, it was still pretty cold at night and a little rain came during our stay there but we have gotten used to it. I will talk more about this trip later. For now, I hope all our family and friends take a look every once in a while and see where our exploring and touristing has taken us. We will be in Europe for another year and I will keep you updated with new adventures as well as showing you some of our old discoveries and trips around the neighborhood.

No comments: