Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our home away from home

 This is our room... and yes, we did sleep on that bed!  There was enough space to move around the room and even iron our clothes.
 When the "duck and cover" alarms went off, I went to sit in the kitchen, this was my safe place.  I read a book until the "all clear" sounded.
 Bob's little computer that he could not live without for a year!  Our dining/living room area.
 The view froma window in our building.
 Towards the Embassy.  It took me about 5 minutes walking very fast, always keeping the next bunker in sight just in case I had to run to it.  This is about 5:50 am, that is why it is so empty.
 This way to the chow-hall, too long of a walk - too early to eat!
 View from one of our windows.  It is already too hot in the morning, nobody wants to be outside.
 The hallway towards the elevator.
 A cool day, it is!
The new crew at the chow-hall, lunch time!

No comments: